In my holiday I went to kidszania. I met 4 new friends.we played/worked as: polices, firefighters,
reporters, miners and djs. I met daniel and samuel. In disco we wore crazy wigs. and crazy outfits.
we danced freestyle way we saw ourselves in a television. I danced really cool. then it was lunchtime. we bought 6 Ice lemon teas. 1 salad, 3 bowl of rice with chicken nuggets and tomato sauce, 1 chicken roll. then its working time! this time we became lawyers. I became the prosecutor
joanne became the criminal/ the defendant. while we said that joanne was guilty! but we got payed
30 dollars. then off to the fire department! we first learned the evacuations then we shot water to
a building full of fire. but sadly, we only earned 1 dollar. then we went home.
reporters, miners and djs. I met daniel and samuel. In disco we wore crazy wigs. and crazy outfits.
we danced freestyle way we saw ourselves in a television. I danced really cool. then it was lunchtime. we bought 6 Ice lemon teas. 1 salad, 3 bowl of rice with chicken nuggets and tomato sauce, 1 chicken roll. then its working time! this time we became lawyers. I became the prosecutor
joanne became the criminal/ the defendant. while we said that joanne was guilty! but we got payed
30 dollars. then off to the fire department! we first learned the evacuations then we shot water to
a building full of fire. but sadly, we only earned 1 dollar. then we went home.


1 comments:
WOW....! Sounds like a great holiday!
Love your blog, it's awesome...!
Post a Comment